Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shooby Doo Wop and Scooby Snacks



I MISS IT.

I'll update more on the specifics of the trip later. Let's just say I didn't want to come back so soon. 

Random thoughts:
- I'm watching Cool Runnings right now and it's the part where Junior and Yule (i think that's his name) are looking in the mirror and reciting "I SEE PRIDE, I SEE POWER, I SEE A BAD MOTHER WHO WON'T TAKE NO LIP OFF OF NOBODY!" This movie is my favorite. 
- Today is Marc's birthday! The group ate at Red Robin to celebrate and I must say that "the Group" I always speak of tends to change with time and if this group changes too and some people come and go as they please again I want to say that, for the record, I love THIS group that has formed now. The Fratellanza and the Three, "Sorellanza" if we're gonna keep with the Italian theme, makes me happy. I feel a real bond with these people and I love it. 
- The San Fran trip totally took me off of my steady schoolin mode. I am now in vacay mode and can't seem to get out of it. This is evident in the fact that I have school tomorrow at 9:45 and am still awake. Oh and I have a test tomorrow, a rough draft due, and review questions to do none of which I've started or studied for. WHOMP. 
- I love him. 

Kay I'm done for now. It is a MUST that I get back to my homework. 

Oh one last thought: BEST BUY'S SCHEDULING SUCKS RIGHT NOW. =/ anyone know any place that's hiring?


No comments: