Sunday, November 30, 2008

Before I shower...

It's been awhile since I last updated. So here's what has been going on:

1. Kupaul is in town from London for two weeks. I missed him a lot and he's seriously one of the nicest people I know. I can't wait for his and Ate Christine's wedding. I'm going to cry my eyes out. They give hope to long distance relationships. 

3. We had a cute cousin dinner the other night at BWW. It was seriously the cutest thing ever. It was Soul Food status. Everyone was there and you could just feel the love around the table. I can't say it enough: I LOVE MY COUSINS.

2. Thanksgiving just passed! We had our annual Turkey Bowl and it was a blast. It makes me sad that it's only a once a year thing, but at least there's always something to look forward to. I'm so thankful for the people in my life and even for those who are no longer a part of it because the helped shape who I am today. But of course, ALL my thanks goes to God. It amazes me how much he's blessed me. 

3. I experienced my first Black Friday working at Best Buy, working a 5AM to 1PM shift. MY MY MY does it get crazy in there. It was fun though, but I don't think I ever TRULY knew how it felt to be EXHAUSTED until that day. I'm STILL recovering. 

4. Me and Gene are good. Always growing, always learning, always LOVING. 

5. It's my dad's birthday today. 

6. That's it. 

Goodnight.


No comments: